Conn-Selmer Professional $100 Mail-in Rebate
For a limited time only, receive a $100 Visa Gift Card with the purchase of any qualifying professional instrument!
- - Offer Expires 12/31/13
- Download rebate
This professional-level valve trombone stays true to Vincent Bach's original specifications and craftsmanship. It's a horn that is a marvel to play. It has a .485" bore, 7.5" one-piece, hand-hammered bell, Monel valves, and includes a case and mouthpiece.
V16 Strad Valve Trombone Specifications:
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .485"
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 7.5" one-piece hand-hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: none
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Ring with Rod and Stop
- Case: zippered Cordura covered wood shell case
- Mouthpiece: Bach 12C
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
- Finish: Lacquer