Conn-Selmer Professional $100 Mail-in Rebate
Sounds of the Season! For a limited time only this holiday season, receive $100 back with the purchase of select Conn-Selmer Professional instruments! See PDF for details.
- - Offer Expires 01/15/15
- Download rebate
An excellent trumpet for solo work with a lightweight body, standard weight #72 bell and reversed leadpipe. This construction offers the quick response of a lightweight model with less resistance from the reverse leadpipe and the projection of a standard weight bell.
Please Note: All Bach trumpets and cornets come with 1st valve slide hook, 3rd valve slide ring, case, and mouthpiece, unless otherwise specified.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .459-inch
- Leadpipe: 25LR Reverse
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4-13/16-inch One-Piece Hand Hammered Standard Weight 72 Taper
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Pistons
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- Features: Lightweight Body; Standard Weight 72 Taper One-Piece Hand Hammered Bell; Monel Valves; 25LR Reverse Leadpipe
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Lacquer