Bach 50B Series Professional Bass Trombone 50BOG Gold Brass Bell Open WrapProduct #467440 Bach 467440 IKBA Single Trigger Bass Trombones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Conn-Selmer Sounds of the Season $100 Rebate
Sounds of the Season! For a limited time only, receive $100 back with the purchase of any Conn-Selmer branded Professional instrument! See attached form for more details!
- - Offer Expires 01/15/16
- Download rebate
Highly sought after by bass trombonists, the Bach 50B Series has held the top position in the industry for many years. Still made to the exacting specifications as developed by Mr. Vincent Bach, these horns have the body and tone that will allow you to make great music in any ensemble. The 50B Bass Trombone comes standard with a 9.5" yellow brass bell.
- 9.5" bell
- .562" bore
- Regular slide
- Single valve
50B Series Professional Bass Trombone Specifications:
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: .562"
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 9.5" One-piece hand-hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass or Gold Brass
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: Yellow Brass Outer and Chromed Nickel Silver Inner Slide Tubes
- Handslide Crook Material: Yellow Brass
- F Attachment Wrap: Standard or Open
- F Attachment Valve: Standard
- Valve System: Single
- Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered Bell; Single Traditional Valve F Attachment with Open Wrap; Nickel Silver Tuning Slide Receivers; Nickel Silver Hand Grip and Tubular Nickel Silver Braces
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Bach 1-1/2G
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer