Bach 36BO Stradivarius Series Trombone Lacquer Gold Brass Bell Lightweight SlideProduct #483619 Bach 483619 IKEC Professional Tenor Trombones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Conn-Selmer Sounds of the Season $100 Rebate
Sounds of the Season! For a limited time only, receive $100 back with the purchase of any Conn-Selmer branded Professional instrument! See attached form for more details!
- - Offer Expires 01/15/16
- Download rebate
The premier medium-large bore tenor trombone with the less resistant feel of an open wrap F attachment.
This Stradivarius pro trombone features a .525" bore, 8" one piece hand-hammered Gold Brass bell, an open wrap, and a traditional F rotor mechanism.
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: .525"
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 8" One-Piece, Hand-Hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass or Gold Brass
- Handslide: Standard or Lightweight
- Handslide Material: Standard - Yellow Brass; Lightweight - Nickel Silver
- Handslide Crook Material: Standard - Yellow Brass; Lightweight - Nickel Silver
- F Attachment Wrap: Open
- F Attachment Valve: Traditional
- Case: Zippered Cordura Covered Wood Shell Case
- Mouthpiece: Bach 7C
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small