Bach 36B Stradivarius Series Trombone Lacquer Gold Brass Bell Lightweight SlideProduct #483618 Bach 483618 IKEC Professional Tenor Trombones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Conn-Selmer Sounds of the Season $100 Rebate
Sounds of the Season! For a limited time only, receive $100 back with the purchase of any Conn-Selmer branded Professional instrument! See attached form for more details!
- - Offer Expires 01/15/16
- Download rebate
The 36B features a.525-inch bore with a slightly smaller than symphonic size that allows the player to bring more color and flexibility to the sound. The 36B also features a standard wrap F attachment with an excellent response plus an 8-inch one-piece hand hammered bell designed for superior tone.
36B Stradivarius Series Trombone Specifications:
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: .525"
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 8" one-piece hand-hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass or Gold Brass
- Handslide: Standard or Lightweight
- Handslide Material: Standard - Yellow Brass; Lightweight - Nickel Silver
- Handslide Crook Material: Standard - Yellow Brass; Lightweight - Nickel Silver
- F Attachment Wrap: Standard
- F Attachment Valve: Traditional
- Case: Zippered Cordura Covered Wood Shell Case
- Mouthpiece: Bach 7C
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
- Finish: Lacquer or Silver-plate