Antoine Courtois Paris AC440BR Legend Series F Attachment Trombone
Antoine Courtois Paris
Professional Tenor Trombones
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Vintage style professional trombone.
Newly developed, this horn is a modern reproduction of the legendary American models of the 1950's and 60's. This large bore model features an 8.5 inch rose brass bell, standard wrap F attachment and a narrow spaced Conn 88H style slide.
- 0.547" large "Symphonic" bore.
- 8.5" goldbrass/rose brass bell.
- Hand-hammered, one piece bell.
- Traditional narrow width (4.25") slide.
- Brass outer slide over nickel steel inner slide tubes.
- Closed wrap F attachment with "E" pull.
- Standard rotary valve.
- Mechanical (adjustable) ball joint linkage.
- Courtois mouthpiece.
Order today for the old school look, sound and feel.