Players choose Amati because of improved response and intonation. The taper flow of the mouthpipe benefits to ease the instrument's air flow.
New design of the bottom and top caps, finger buttons, forged plates and braces grant the instrument an attractive look.
Smooth Piston Action
Fine work of piston valves and valve casings and a special non-corrosive nickel-silver alloy ensure smooth piston action. Further benefits of the special alloy are easy maintenance and long durability.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .460-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4.9-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Stainless Steel Piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Adjustable Ring
- Features: Stainless Steel Valves; Sturdy Bracing
- Case: Plastic Shell
- Mouthpiece: Yes