- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Excellent Dependent Rotor System!
The 382 Bass Trombone features a .551-inch bore that is easier for the first time bass trombone player to focus their sound. The ASL382 also features a dependent double standard wrap rotor system in the key of Bb / F / Eb and a 9.25-inch yellow brass bell for outstanding response and tone.
The Amati bass trombones hold a unique position in the industry. They are one of the few brands that can stand alone as a symphony bass trombone while still offering the "doubling" capability to the tenor player.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .551-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 9.25-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: Yellow Brass Outer and Hard Chrome Inner Slide Tubes
- Handslide Crook Material: Yellow Brass
- F Attachment Wrap: Standard
- F Attachment Valve: Standard Rotor
- Valve System: Dependent
- Features: Slightly Smaller Bass Trombone Bore; Dependent Valve System
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes