Amati ASL 363 Series Bass Trombone
(ASL 363S Silver)
Single Trigger Bass Trombones
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Yellow brass that's built to last.
The Amati ASL 363 Series Bass Trombone is designed as the perfect transition from tenor to bass trombone. The ASL 363 Trombone features a .551" bore with a modified open wrap, single rotor F-attachment for easier tone production and 9.25" wide throat bell for excellent projection and resonance. The Amati ASL 363 Bass Trombone includes a case and mouthpiece.
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: .551"
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 9.25"
- Bell material: Yellow brass
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide material: Yellow brass
- Handslide crook material: Yellow brass
- F-attachment wrap: Open
- F-attachment valve: Standard
- Features: Nickel-silver trimming, open wrap design
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece shank: Large
Add this trombone to your brass line with a quick click or call today!