Yamaha YPG-635/535 WATCH & LEARN DVDSku #H13987000000000 Yamaha H13987 JRA Instruments & Gear Reference Materials https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Helps you explore and learn all the features of your keyboard in a fun-and-easy way.
This DVD for is for owners of YPG-635 and YPG-535 owners who want to learn how to utilize all the great features of their portable keyboard. It's divided into 7 sections, including a Getting Started section, and moving on to Voices, Styles, Songs, Education, Specialty, and Recording and is a useful tool for beginners, intermediate, and advanced users as well. It also covers the DGX-630 and DGX-530.
- DVD chapter breakdown:
Chapter 1. Introduction
- (1.1 Getting Started (Play All), 1.2 Built-In Demos)
- Introduction to your keyboard and overview of things you need to know before you start making music
Chapter 2. Voice
- (2.1 Portable Grand & Pedals, 2.2 Voice Mode, 2.3 Split Voice & Octave)
- Learn how to select and play the instrument's voices, transpose the keyboard pitch, keep perfect timing with the metronome, and more.
Chapter 3. Style
- (3.1 Style Mode- Tempo/Volume, 3.2 Style Accomp Sections)
- Learn how to add a back-up band to your melodies. Play auto-chords with just one finger, and intros, endings and more.
Chapter 4. Song
- (4.1 Song Mode, 4.2 Score & Lyrics, 4.3 Easy Song Arranger)
- Learn how to play back the internal songs for both listening or learning pleasure, play music instantly using Performance Assistant and more.
Chapter 5. Education
- (5.1 Metronome, 5.2 Song Lesson, 5.3 Chord Dictionary, 5.4 AB Repeat)
- Learn about the Song Lesson feature, Chord Dictionary, Repeat and Learn; 3 powerful interactive teaching tools that makes learning music fun and easy.
Chapter 6. Operate and Play Assist
- (6.1 Registration Memory, 6.2 Music Database, 6.3 Performance Assistant, 6.4 Transpose)
- Explore unique performance features like Easy Song Arranger, Harmony, One-Touch Settings and Effects which make your keyboard fun to play.
Chapter 7. Record
- (7.1 Performance Assistant, 7.2 Transpose, 7.3 Quick Record, 7.4 Multi-Track Record, 7.5 Style Melody Record, 7.6 Song/Track Delete)
The fast way to mastering your keyboard is a click or phone call away. Order today!