Row-Loff The Snare Drummer's ToolBox Book
Marching Percussion Books
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This multimedia set is the absolute method for beginning snare drum!
Including a DVD and an instruction book, The Snare Drummer's Toolbox is an excellent resource for an early to intermediate drummer looking to establish or refine their snare rudiments. Features set-up and tuning insight, lessons, play-along tracks and video instruction.
- Book includes:
- Instructions on set-up & tuning your snare drum
- Ten lessons covering reading, stroke types, cut time, triple meter, rudiments, and more
- 20 solos and 11 duets, each focused on the material for each lesson
- Fun "Eye-Q Review" tests at the end of each lesson
- Chop-Builders Page
- The "15 Toolbox Essential Rudiments"
- Five rudiment solos each focusing on (3) rudiments
- A two-page "Grand Finale" solo
- DVD includes:
- Video instruction for each lesson in the "Toolbox"
- An interview with Scott Brown detailing classroom format
- Video instruction on the nine "Toolbox" percussion instruments with Dr. Julie Hill
- Two play-along tracks (mp3's at two tempos) for every solo & duet
- 62 mp3 "Groove Tracks" diverse in styles and tempos for practice
- 26 mp3 Stick-Click metronome tempos