Rock House Blues Guitar Intermediate Featuring John McCarthy
Guitar Instruction DVDs
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A comprehensive guide to intermediate blues guitar.
Building on the techniques learned in the beginner DVD, in this Intermediate tutorial with renowned guitarist John McCarthy you will learn vital blues skills like vibrato, slides, string skipping, dead strums and more. John's lessons cover how to play full blues scales with tri-tones, the B.B. Box and how to construct a 12-bar blues progression. He challenges you to learn complete blues solos, riffs and syncopated rhythm progressions. The full band backing tracks let you feel the excitement and energy of playing in your own blues band.
Each Rock House video Includes a printable lesson tab e-book in PDF file format, iPod-ready video, and free lifetime membership to Rock House's online lesson support. Enhance your learning experience to links with instructors, download backing tracks, access message boards, and much more. You'll connect with a community of musicians around the world learning to play music using The Rock House Method.
- Free iPod-ready video
- Printable lesson tab e-book PDF file
- Lifetime membership for online lesson support
- Use The Ear Trainer
- Download Tabbed Sheet Music
- Post Original Compositions
- Ask the Teacher Questions
- Take Quizzes That Track Progress
- Use the Student Message Boards
- Download Backing Tracks to Play Over
- Download FREE "Tuner" and "Metronome" software
- Explore tons of other content to help make learning fun and complete
Call or click to order this thorough guide to intermediate blues guitar today!