Rock House Blues Guitar Advanced Featuring John McCarthyProduct #484210 Rock House 484210 JOYED General Guitar Instruction Books https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Become a blues guitar god.
This instruction, featuring guitarist John McCarthy will propel you to the most advanced stages of Blues Guitar. Learn the talk back effect, expansion on a main theme and how to fuse Jazz into Blues music. Master lead techniques such as rakes, pick and finger, and advanced bending. John's lessons cover how to play blues endings, turnarounds, melodic Blues, the circle of fourths, slide techniques and many Blues rhythms that you will learn to play with full band backing tracks.
Each Rock House video Includes a printable lesson tab e-book PDF file, iPod-ready video, and free lifetime membership to Rock House's online lesson support. Enhance your learning experience to links with instructors, download backing tracks, access message boards, and much more. You'll connect with a community of musicians around the world learning to play music using The Rock House Method.
- Free iPod-ready video
- Printable lesson tab e-book PDF file
- Lifetime membership for online lesson support
Rock House Method Website Membership Features:
- Use The Ear Trainer
- Download Tabbed Sheet Music
- Post Original Compositions
- Ask the Teacher Questions
- Take Quizzes That Track Progress
- Use the Student Message Boards
- Download Backing Tracks to Play Over
- Download FREE "Tuner" and "Metronome" software
- Explore tons of other content to help make learning fun and complete
Call or click to order this blues guitar guide today.