Packed with information!
Viewers will learn the parts of the electric and acoustic guitar, how to tune up, how to get good tone with an amplifier, how to hold the pick, left- and right-hand positioning, open chords, power chords, strumming patterns, string muting, soloing, and more! Features rock, blues, and country rock styles, a jam session with a live band, and a detailed booklet. Guitar Institute of Technology instructor Tom Kolb demonstrates each lesson step-by-step. 74 minutes.
- Step-by-step demonstrations by GIT instructor Tom Kolb:
- The parts of the electric and acoustic guitar
- How to change the strings
- How to hold the guitar and pick
- Common chords
- How to tune with an electric tuner, a keyboard, and by ear
- Strumming patterns
- Includes a pamphlet featuring chords and easy songs to help you start playing right away
- 74 minutes