Musicians Institute Ear Training for All Musicians (Book and 2-CD Set)
Music Theory & Ear Training Reference Materials
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Learn to hear and to visualize on your instrument.
This book and double CD pack takes you step-by-step through Musician Institute's well-known ear training course. Complete lessons and analysis include: basic pitch matching; singing major and minor scales; identifying intervals; transcribing melodies and rhythm; identifying chords and progressions; seventh chords and the blues; modal interchange; chromaticism; modulation; and more. Over 2 hours of practice exercises with complete answers in the back of the book. 122 pages.
- Book and double CD pack
- Step by step through Musician Institute's ear training
- Basic pitch matching
- Singing major and minor scales
- Identifying intervals
- Transcribing melodies and rhythm
- Identifying chords and progressions
- Seventh chords and the blues
- Modal interchange
- Over 2 hours of practice exercises
- Complete answers in the back
Take your playing from good to great! Order this training course now!