- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Simply the easiest book of scale and arpeggio patterns for the bass.
This unique guide has been designed for every beginning bass player to be able to start playing immediately the most popular scales and arpeggios used today. The patterns are illustrated on a realistic diagram with suggested fingerings. A must for every aspiring bassist. This can easily fit inside a gig bag or hard case so you can refer to it wherever you are.
- Select a scale or arpeggio and see exactly how to play it
- Life-size fingering positions show you exactly where to place you fingers
- Reverse the card for full details about the selected scale
- Movable patterns
- Suggested fingerings
- How to play riffs and sequences
- Standard music notation and tablature
- Realistic fretboard diagrams
Get a big head start on the bass. Order today.