MJS Music Publications Phrase By Phrase Guitar Method - Randy Rhoads (with Ozzy Osbourne)
MJS Music Publications
General Guitar Instruction Books
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A DVD which offers descriptive and digestible lessons on the riffs of a modern metal icon.
The Phrase By Phrase™ Guitar Method: Randy Rhoads researches his work with Ozzy Osbourne, this method explores Randy’s style, variation and improvisations on the guitar. As a whole, the viewer will be guided through a learning experience based on popular studio productions, (even comparing alternate takes and edits), concert adaptations, as well as commentary on rare live video footage.
The Phrase By Phrase™ Guitar Method series explores some of the greatest guitarists of all time, breaking their complex styles into simple, recognizable phrases. Thorough, easy-to-understand descriptions teach proper finger placement and technique, followed by half-speed practice tempos and combined sections that are played at full speed.
- Format: DVD
- Lessons Include:
- Introduction by instructor Mark John Sternal.
- Guitars and Tone: How to achieve with basic gear.
- Suicide Solution - Warm up lesson, beginner to intermediate.
- I Don’t Know - Exclusive studio vs live references of rhythm changes, fills, classical adaptations and searing, full neck guitar solos.
- Crazy Train - major/minor rhythm structure, two hand tapping, including studio, live and alternate track comparisons.
- S.A.T.O. - Intricate rhythm structure, soloing with ascending and descending passages.
- Believer - Razor edge rhythmic precision, classical interludes, and melodic use of blues and classical scales.
- Diary Of A Madman - Guitar Solo Lesson - combining the exotic Hungarian and Pentatonic minor scales.
Order today and learn what it really takes to play guitar like Randy Rhoads!