Meredith Music Intermediate Studies For Developing Artists On The Saxophone
General Saxophone Instruction Books
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Learn more with Meredith Music.
This text covers every possible style appropriate to an intermediate book for woodwinds. It includes music from the Baroque, Classical, Romantic, and Twentieth Century eras while representing more than a dozen countries. Original compositions are included to strengthen young artist skills in developing both facility and tone. The musical collection provides a diverse selection of quality repertoire presenting composer information, nationality, and music terminology.
- Challenging and rewarding music in a range that explores both the high and low register
- Musical exercises to teach phrasing
- Long tone exercises
- Articulation patterns
- Variety of tempos, dynamics, time and key signatures
- Fun, quality music that motivates practicing and performance
Call or click to order today.