Mel Bay Singing for Dummies, 2nd Edition Book/CD SetSku #H88641000000000 Mel Bay H88641 JOC Jazz/Pop/Rock Instruction https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Whether you're a beginning vocalist or a seasoned songster, Singing for Dummies makes it easy for you to achieve your songbird dreams. This practical guide gives you step-by-step instructions and lots of helpful tips, hints, vocal exercises, reminders, and warnings for both men and women, including advice on the mechanics of singing, discovering your singing voice, developing technique, singing in performance, maintaining vocal health, and performing like a pro. This Second Edition is an even greater resource with additional vocal exercises, new songs, and information on the latest technology and recording devices.
• Covers comprehensive singing techniques, finding one's pitch, the importance of posture and breath control, and taking care of one's voice
• Discover how to sing alone or with accompaniment
• The updated CD features new tracks and musical exercises, as well as demonstrations of popular technique, scales and pitch drills, and practice songs for singers of all levels
Singing for Dummies, Second Edition contains all the information, practices, techniques, and expert advice you need to hone your vocal skills with ease.
Singing for Dummies, 2nd Edition Book/CD Set Specifications:
- Product Number:9780470640203
- Format:Book/CD Set
- Skill Level:Beginning
- Binding:Perfect Binding
- Size:7.50 x 9.25