Mel Bay Modern Guitar Method Grade 2 Book - Expanded Edition
Beginner Guitar Method Books
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
For beginning to intermediate players.
Grade 2-Expanded version of the famed Mel Bay Modern Guitar Method adds carefully graded playing material for every lesson taught. Solos are presented in various styles. A special feature is the addition of in-depth picking studies in the keys of C, Am, G, Em, F, Dm, D, and Bm. Additional studies are contained in second position and in 6/8 time. If you want to play great guitar, this method is ranked among the top in its thoroughness of teaching every important concept.
- Difficulty: Beginning-Intermediate
- Page Count: 88
- Binding: Wirebound
- Size: 8-3/4" x 11-3/4"
- Additional new music for every concept taught
- Picking studies in 8 keys
- New solos in diverse styles
- Begins study of position playing
- Carefully graded to move at a user-friendly pace
- Unmatched in comprehensiveness
- Companion dual CD set available
- Spiral binding available
- Format: Book
- Series: Modern Guitar Method
- Publisher: Mel Bay Publications, Inc.