Mel Bay MBGU Jazz Moveable Shapes: Concepts for Reharmonizing II-V-I's
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This book offers an easily learned method that will quickly move the student from intermediate into advanced harmonic territory, adding richness, texture and uniqueness to the improvisational approach. The concept starts with common elements of basic diatonic harmony and 'moves' them in ways that gradually increase the harmonic complexity of their application. Students will greatly expand chord vocabulary and add considerable interest and depth to improvisations. This method provides a simple approach to making the use of alterations and extensions a natural part of any player's harmonic vocabulary.
- Simple, familiar forms are applied in unique ways to add richness and texture to the improvisational sound.
- Uses a simple methodology to integrate alterations and extensions into the harmonic repertoire.
- Rich with ideas to open your ears and add harmonic interest to your playing.
- Reinforces knowledge of chord scales, arpeggios and drop 2 and drop 3 chord voicings.
MBGU Jazz Moveable Shapes: Concepts for Reharmonizing II-V-I's Specifications:
- Product Number: 21420
- Format: Book
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Pages: 40
- Binding: Saddle Stitched
- Size: 8.75 x 11.75
- ISBN: 0-7866-7936-0
- UPC: 796279107952
- ISBN13: 978-07866-7936-2
- Series: Mel Bay Guitar University
- Publisher: Mel Bay Publications, Inc.