Jamey Aebersold Hip Licks For Sax
General Saxophone Instruction Books
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A deep resource for jazz saxophone.
Hip Licks for Saxophone is designed to help saxophonists develop fluency in the jazz language by providing mainstream jazz vocabulary (swing/bop/post-bop) that nails the changes and lays great on the horn. Think of Hip Licks for Saxophone as a musical reference book, like a dictionary of great licks in all twelve keys, available when you need it. You can open the book to any page and just start playing.
Need something that will help you sound like a total pro while playing over the most challenging keys, like: C#, F# or B? Hip Licks for Saxophone is an indispensable resource that can immediately show you how a professional player would approach those tough keys and chord progressions.
- 168 Hip Licks
- Idiomatic Construction
- Slow Tempo and Fast Tempo Play-Along CDs are included for both Alto and Tenor
- Hip Licks Nail the Most Popular Chord Progressions:
- Modular Design
- Interactive Call and Response Format
- Twelve Key Approach – Every CD track takes you through all twelve keys.
- Rhythm-Section-Only Tracks
Increase your jazz vocabulary. Order today.