Hudson Music The Art of Playing With Brushes 2 DVDs with Play-Along CD and Booklet
Drum Set Instruction
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Brilliantly conceived and meticulously documented work by the brush greats!
The Art of Playing with Brushes is comprehensive, definitive and unprecedented. Living legends Billy Hart, Eddie Locke, Joe Morello, Charlie Persip and Ben Riley along with modern brush masters Adam Nussbaum and Steve Smith demonstrate and discuss their distinctive drumming styles. They then all perform the same set of medium to up-tempo swing, ballads and Latin tunes to compare and contrast their unique approaches and interpretations.
This deluxe addition to every drummer's library offers a thorough and graphic exploration of the art from a variety of historical, technical and musical perspectives and includes:
• Two DVDs-- over seven hours of footage
• 17-Track Play-Along CD minus drums
• Bonus lessons from Adam Nussbaum, Ed Thigpen and Louis Bellson
• 36-page Bonus Booklet and printable PDFs by Mark Griffith that includes "A History Of The Brushes," a Listening/Reference Guide, Bios of all the featured artists and more.
• Classic video clips and a Photo Gallery
• Running time- 7 Hours 16 Minutes
Whether you're jazzing it up for the first time or just need to "brush up," you want these DVDs. Call or click now to order.