Hal Leonard Thirty Days to Music Theory (Classroom Resource)
Theory & Notation Education for Children
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A fantastic resource for busy music teachers!
A curriculum that teaches the basics of music theory in a practical, easy-to-use reproducible instructional kit. Ideal for choirs, bands, general music classes, and orchestras.
Each of the 30 music lessons in 30 Days to Music Theory by Ellen Wilmeth includes basic music concepts presented in a logical sequence with explanation, vocabulary, activity, and practice exercises, all correlated to the National Standards. The instructional resource even gives you games and extension activities to encourage creativity and composition in the classroom. Thirty Days to Music Theory can be used with large or small groups, or individual study. 64 pages. Grades 4-8.
- Fully reproducible
- 30 music theory lessons, each with explanation, vocabulary, activity, and practice exercises
- Correlated to the National Standards
- Games and extension activities encourage creativity and composition
- Ideal for large or small groups, as well as individual study
Looking for a great curriculum that won't increase your stress level? Here it is. Call or click to order today!