Hal Leonard The Remixer's Bible Book (Book/CD)Product #502127 Hal Leonard 502127 JPB Recording Instruction https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Hundreds of pro production secrets for DJs & studio remixers from Moby, BT, Thunderpuss, and more.
The Remixer's Bible Book—pulished by Hal Leonard—is a comprehensive collection of dance music tips and interviews from Keyboard magazine. Whether you're a DJ, engineer, producer, or aspiring remixer, you'll find this book packed with production secrets you can use.
For beginners there's an intro to loops and sampling, and legal tips on sample clearance. More experienced remixers will find tips on how to craft synth hooks and retro grooves, edit vocals, create loops, and compress bass tracks. The accompanying CD-ROM contains Mac and PC demo software of Ableton Live, and actual session files from Gabriel & Dresden, Coldcut, Jacinta, and Meat Beat Manifesto to get you started remixing immediately.
- Authored by Francis Preve
- Tips from BT, Coldcut, David Morales, Armand Van Helden, Miguel Migs, Moby, Gabriel & Dresden, Superchumbo, Thunderpuss, and more
- Includes remixable version of Gabriel & Dresden's #1 smash "Tracking Treasure Down"
- plus other session files you can remix
- Includes demo of Ableton Live
Learn industry secrets from the people at the top of the industry. Order this book/CD combo now!
The Remixer's Bible Book (Book/CD) Specifications:
- ISBN: 0879308818
- Format: Softcover book with CD
- Width: 7.5"
- Length: 9"
- Book length: 248 pages