Hal Leonard The Brides Guide To MusiciansSku #H80358000000000 Hal Leonard H80358 JRB Music Business Reference Materials https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This softcover book will guide the stressed bride through the world of independent music to ensure high-quality music at an economical cost on the big day.
In Hal Leonard's Bride's Guide to Musicians: Live Wedding Music Made Easy and Affordable, renowned harpist Anne Roos draws upon 25+ years of experience to guide you every step of the way in planning the musical portion of your perfect wedding. She also helps you find cost-effective ways to include live music in your overall wedding budget. With tips from internationally recognized wedding professionals, this fun guide is designed to be the only book you'll need when you go shopping for your wedding musicians. It comes complete with worksheets, checklists, and more! You'll learn
• how you can afford live music (and all kinds of other frills) for your wedding
• how to choose the perfect musical selections for your wedding day
• how to find great wedding musicians
• how to audition musicians before you hire them
• what you need in a performance agreement (including sample contracts!)
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
- Format: Softcover
The Brides Guide To Musicians Specifications:
- ISBN: 9781423482901
- UPC: 884088409050
- Width: 8.5"
- Length: 11.0"
- 206 pages