Hal Leonard Power Tools For Studio One 2 Book/DVD-ROM
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Power Tools for Studio One 2, Volume 1 orients users to the program and teaches them to record, play, and edit audio and MIDI. In Power Tools for Studio One 2, Volume 2, Studio One maven Larry the O takes users even deeper, into advanced applications, such as working with loops and video, and the all-important processes that constitute the second half of music production: mixing, mastering, and sharing your work with the world, exploring each topic in comprehensive detail.
The transparent integration of mixing, mastering, and sharing is fundamental of Studio One 2's amazing production power. This book unleashes this power, demonstrating:
• How to jump from a mastering session back to a mix to make changes, then instantly update the mastering session
• Ways to export your masters to an audio file, a DDP file that can be sent to a professional mastering house, or a set of compressed files for digital downloading
• How to upload directly from Studio One 2 to online services, such as SoundCloud
• The unique capacity to trade tricks with other users through Studio One Exchange
In addition, this volume discusses important features released since the first volume was written, such as macros and more.
Power Tools For Studio One 2 Book/DVD-ROM Specifications:
- Volume 2
- Series: Power Tools
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
- Format: Softcover with DVD-ROM
- Author: Larry the O
- Inventory #HL 00110295
- ISBN: 9781476874685
- UPC: 884088862121
- Width: 7.25"
- Length: 9.0"
- 360 pages