Hal Leonard Fingerpicking Acoustic Rock (Book)
Various Artist Collections Guitar Tablature
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Fingerpick popular acoustic rock songs in professional style.
The arrangements in Fingerpicking Acoustic Rock are carefully written for intermediate-level guitarists. Each solo combines melody and harmony in one superb fingerpicking arrangement. The music book also includes an easy introduction to basic fingerstyle guitar and tablature.
- 14 songs arranged for solo guitar in standard notation & guitar tab:
- Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You
- Band On The Run
- Bridge Over Troubled Water
- Every Rose Has Its Thorn
- I'd Love To Change The World
- Knockin' On Heaven's Door
- More Than Words
- Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
- Seven Bridges Road
- Suite: Judy Blue Eyes
- Wanted Dead Or Alive
Order now to expand your fingerpicking repertoire.
Fingerpicking Acoustic Rock (Book) Specifications:
- Book Length: 64 pages
Dimensions: 12" H x 9" W
Format: Softcover book with guitar tablature