Hal Leonard Essential Elements 2000 for Strings Violin Book 1 with CD-ROMSku #941604000000000 Hal Leonard 941604 JOYBDA Beginner Violin Method Books https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Take your band program to the next level!
Books have the same great content as before and CDs include same number of audio exercises as before, but now are multiformat discs that include computer software for practice and assessment assistance. The DVD portion of the disc includes a 15-min. start-up video specific to each instrument as well as all of the book's audio exercises, and is also a DVD-ROM that includes tempo adjustment software, SmartMusic Software, Finale NotePad Software, Duets and Trios feature, and a Music Listening Library.
Essential Elements 2000 Plus DVD was written by the outstanding educational team of Dr. Tim Lautzenheiser, John Higgins, Dr. Charles Menghini, Paul Lavender, Tom Rhodes and Don Bierschenk. It combines the very best aspects of the already successful Essential Elements band method with incredible new features that will motivate every band student like never before.
- Format: Softcover with CD
- Author: Michael Allen
- Author: Pamela Tellejohn Hayes
- Author: Robert Gillespie
- 15-minute video/“super lesson” for learning the basics
- Play-along mp3* tracks for all 193 exercises (featuring a professional player on every instrument)
- Tempo Adjustment Software
- Duets and Trios
- Music Listening Library
- SmartMusic® Software for Exercises 1-100 (for use on PC/Mac) - practice, record, and email a performance with on-screen assessment
Essential Elements 2000 for Strings Violin Book 1 with CD-ROM Specifications:
- SBN: 9780634038174
- UPC: 073999189032
- Width: 9.0"
- Length: 12.0"
- 48 pages