Hal Leonard Amps! The Other Half of Rock 'n' Roll Book
History & Criticism Reference Materials
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Everything you wanted to know about amps but were afraid to ask.
The book Amps! The Other Half of Rock 'n' Roll provides a comprehensive view of the subject of amplifiers, including: how amps work, profiles of the major manufacturers, "transistor dinosaurs" and their place in amp history, reissues vs. vintage amps, and troubleshooting. Terms are defined in the margin as they are introduced, and numerous photos and diagrams illuminate the text. 120 pages.
- Author: Ritchie Fliegler
- A comprehensive view of guitar amps
- Amps! The Other Half of Rock 'n' Roll covers:
- How amps work
- Profiles of the major amplifier manufacturers,
- "Transistor dinosaurs" and their place in amp history
- Reissues vs. vintage amps
- Terms are defined in the margin
- Numerous photos and diagrams
Order this valuable resource for the plugged-in musician today!