Faber Music The Virtuoso Teacher Book
Folk Instrument Sheet Music & Songbooks
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
By considering The Virtuoso Teacher and how a teacher might attain virtuoso status, renowned educator and writer Paul Harris delves into the core issues of being a teacher and the teaching process. A fascinating look at topics such as:
• self-awareness and the importance of emotional intelligence
• getting the best out of pupils
• dealing with challenging pupils
• asking the right questions
• creating a master-plan
• taking the stress out of learning
• teaching for the right reasons.
This seminal book is an inspirational read for all music teachers, encouraging everyone to consider themselves in a new and uplifted light, and transform their teaching.
The Virtuoso Teacher Book Specifications:
- ISBN: 057153676X