eMedia Singing Method DVD-ROM
Vocal Instruction Software
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
230 voice lessons to help you sing with confidence.
Whether you are new to singing, or already sing and want to learn how to sing better, eMedia Singing Method can help. Professional voice teacher, choral conductor, and soloist Ory Brown, M.M., has designed over 230 singing lessons to teach you how to sing and improve vocal technique. Her over 25 years of teaching and performance experience has included appearances at Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, and on the Late Show with David Letterman.
These singing lessons start with basics such as proper posture, breathing, and how to sing in time and in tune. Further voice lessons cover how to enhance vocal tone, project your voice, increase your range, improve diction, and develop skills such as vocal agility, expression, ear-training and sight-reading. eMedia's Interactive Feedback technology actually listens as you sing and shows you whether you are too high, too low or right in tune.
Over 80 great songs are included with recordings for all vocal ranges and include hits from Diana Ross and John Lennon. The singing lessons in this tutorial are an incredible value, as private voice lessons from an instructor of this quality would cost many times more than the cost of eMedia Singing Method.
- Over 30 videos and animations teach you about your voice and proper technique, and show how sound is produced by your body
- Over 230 interactive voice lessons teach you how to sing better by understanding breathing, resonance, how to form vowels and consonants, and much more
- Interactive ear-training and sight-reading tutorials with quizzes on intervals, matching pitches, and other topics to develop your ear and help you learn how to read music notation
- eMedia Interactive Feedback technology that displays the notes you are singing on screen in notation as the software listens to your singing via the computer microphone (You'll see color-coded notes that display when you are singing flat, sharp, or on pitch, and arrows to show whether you need to sing higher or lower)
- Performance Evaluation technology that will listen to you sing the whole song, give specific feedback on mistakes, and provide an overall score
- Progress tracking with personalized reports on your voice lessons, including performance scores
- Songs cover a wide range of styles including folk, pop, jazz, R&B, opera, classical, and showtunes
- Hit songs such as "Imagine," by John Lennon; "Dancing In the Street," made famous by Martha and the Vandellas and David Bowie/Mick Jagger; "Stop! In the Name of Love," made famous by Diana Ross and the Supremes
- Singing lessons and songs with audio and variable-speed MIDI tracks where selections can be looped, slowed, or sped up
- Professionally-arranged live piano accompaniments are included to help keep singing lessons fun and engaging
Get the best out of your voice with this great instructional DVD. Order today!
Singing Method DVD-ROM Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- DVD-ROM Macintosh:
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later