Emedia Singing for Dummies CD-ROM and Digital Reference Vocal MicProduct #J04910 Emedia J04910 JOYCH Vocal Instruction Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
CD-ROM singing tutorial.
eMedia Singing for Dummies is a fun and easy way to learn to sing or improve your singing! Professional singer and voice teacher Ory Brown, M.M., guides you through over 80 singing lessons designed to teach you how to sing better. Her 30 years of teaching and performance experience includes appearances at Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, and on the Late Show with David Letterman.
The singing lessons included in this method show you how to sing in tune, use proper singing technique, and develop and project your voice. eMedia's Interactive Feedback technology actually listens as you sing and shows you whether you are too high, too low, or right in tune! The over 35 songs available as live recordings for male and female voices in both high and low ranges include hits from Diana Ross and John Lennon. eMedia Singing For Dummies is an exceptional value that will quickly get you singing with confidence!
- Over 30 videos and animations teach you about your voice, proper technique and the sound is produced by your body.
- Great songs are included that include "Imagine" by John Lennon, "Dancing in the Street," and "Stop! In the Name of Love," made famous by Diana Ross and the Supremes
- Singing lessons teach you how to sing better with voice tutorials on matching pitch, essential sight reading skills, breathing, supporting your voice, understanding resonance, and how to form vowels and consonants. .
- A digital metronome to help your sense of rhythm and a recorder so you can hear yourself sing and track your progress.
- Lessons and songs with audio and variable-speed MIDI tracks where selections can be looped, slowed or sped up.
- Interactive Feedback technology that displays the notes you're singing on screen in notation, as the software listens to your singing via the computer microphone. Color coded notes display whether you are singing flat or sharp, and an arrow shows whether you need to sing higher or lower.
- Professionally arranged live piano accompaniments are included that make singing fun.
Singing for Dummies CD-ROM and Digital Reference Vocal Mic Specifications:
- System requirements
- Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- (Internet connection recommended for online activation.)