Emedia Singing For Dummies
Vocal Instruction Software
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Take your voice to the next level.
eMedia Singing for Dummies is a fun and easy way to learn to sing or improve your singing! Professional singer and voice teacher Ory Brown, M.M., guides you through over 80 singing lessons designed to teach you how to sing better. Her 30 years of teaching and performance experience includes appearances at Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, and on the Late Show with David Letterman.
The singing lessons included in this method show you how to sing in tune, use proper singing technique, and develop and project your voice. eMedia's Interactive Feedback technology actually listens as you sing and shows you whether you are too high, too low, or right in tune! The over 35 songs available as live recordings for male and female voices in both high and low ranges include hits from Diana Ross and John Lennon. eMedia Singing For Dummies is an exceptional value that will quickly get you singing with confidence!
- Over 30 videos and animations teach you about your voice, proper technique and the sound produced by your body
- Great songs including "Imagine," "Dancing in the Street," and "Stop! In the Name of Love"
- Voice tutorials on pitch, sight reading , breathing, support, resonance and more.
- A digital metronome and a recorder to track your progress
- Lessons and songs with audio and variable-speed MIDI tracks where selections can be looped, slowed down, or sped up
- Interactive Feedback technology that displays the notes you're singing on screen in notation, as the software listens to your singing via the computer microphone
- Color-coded notes display whether you are singing flat or sharp, and an arrow shows whether you need to sing higher or lower
- Professionally arranged live piano accompaniments are included that make singing fun
Order today and find your real voice.
Singing For Dummies Specifications:
Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8, CD-ROM
Mac OS X 10.4 or later, CD-ROM