eMedia Piano & Keyboard Method Version 3.0
Piano Instruction Software
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Learn how to play the piano and over 100 songs through 300 easy-to-follow lessons.
eMedia Piano and Keyboard Method 3.0 offers everything you need to learn how to play keyboards. The instructional software showcases Piano instructor Irma Irene Justicia, M.A., who has taught at the renowned Juilliard School of Music. Ms. Justicia guides you through over 300 step-by-step full-screen piano lessons.
The eMedia learning software's Instant Feedback feature works with both electronic keyboards and acoustic pianos. It listens as you play melodies and shows whether you're playing correctly.
The piano and keyboard lessons start with the basics, such as hand position, rhythm, and playing on black keys, and move on to reading music notation, sight reading, scales, and much more. Techniques are demonstrated with over 70 videos viewable in full-screen mode.
eMedia Piano and Keyboard Method 3.0 also helps you learn songs and exercises from music notation as an animated keyboard guides you through fingerings. Songs and exercises are provided as both live-recorded audio and variable-speed MIDI tracks which let you slow the music down as needed. Colorful MIDI accompaniments help make practicing fun. Learn over 100 popular classical, blues, pop, and rock songs, including hit songs from artists such as Billy Joel, Bob Dylan, and Elton John.
The interactive review and ear training quizzes on eMedia Piano and Keyboard Method 3.0 help reinforce new concepts and develop your ear. When used with an electronic MIDI keyboard, you get Interactive Evaluation Feedback with detailed specifics on your playing, including which notes and rhythms were wrong and how to correct them. In addition, the Note Tracker shows you what note you're playing and makes learning music notation easy. This version also offers fully scalable lesson screens and an option for full-screen video. Other accessories include a built-in digital metronome and a recorder. eMedia Piano and Keyboard Method is the ultimate way to learn how to play piano or keyboard.
- Instant Feedback: Shows you whether you're playing the correct notes on melodies
- Works with both electronic keyboards and acoustic pianos
- Interactive Evaluation Feedback: When using a MIDI keyboard you get specific feedback on note and rhythm mistakes to help you get it right the next time
- Progress Tracking: Personalized reports show your rate of progress, including scores for specific songs
- Built-in recorder also helps you hear your progress
- Animated Keyboard: displays correct fingerings as the music plays or for any note or chord that you double-click
- Audio Tracks: Features multitrack live recordings, colorful MIDI accompaniments, and MIDI tracks that allow you to slow down or speed up the music
- Full-screen lessons and videos
- Features over 100 songs including:
- "Piano Man" by Billy Joel
- "Candle in the Wind" by Elton John
- "Ode to Joy" by Ludwig van Beethoven
- "America the Beautiful" by Samuel Ward
- "La Bamba" made famous by Los Lobos
- "Minuet in G" by J.S. Bach
- "Tishomingo Blues" by Spencer Williams
- "The Entertainer" by Scott Joplin
Interactive feedback makes this training software a must for neophytes. Order today!
Piano & Keyboard Method Version 3.0 Specifications:
- System Requirements:
- Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7
- CD-ROM drive
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- CD-ROM drive