Be the singer and be the star by creating custom karaoke mixes using your own music library.
With My Voice Karaoke, there's no need to go out and buy special Karaoke versions of the songs that you already own. Simply import the tracks from your iTunes library, audio CDs, video files, or recordings from internet radio stations, and My Voice Karaoke will virtually eliminate the lead vocal from the recording.* My Voice can search the internet for lyrics, or you can add the words and synchronize them to the music yourself. Then connect a microphone to your computer, add some great sounding reverb to give your voice extra depth, and start singing along with your favorite recordings. My Voice even lets you change the pitch of the song higher or lower to fit your vocal range and make the song easier to sing. Song tempos (speed) can be changed too, just in case you want to create a more up-tempo dance version of a track. It couldn't be easier to perform or record your own versions of the songs you love. Show the world your vocal abilities by taking a laptop out for a live performance, or record an MP3 file and share it with your friends.
Vocal removal technology is accurate for about 80% of the audio CDs on the market today. My Voice Karaoke cannot remove vocals from live recordings and/or very old recordings.
- Vocal removal from most recordings*
- Supports WAV, AIF, MP3, WMA, MP4, AC3 and video files
- Import songs from your iTunes library, audio CDs, video files, or record from internet radio stations
- Easily see a list of artists and albums in your music collection
- Lyrics automatically import when available, or words can be typed in
- Create synchronization of words to the music as it plays with highlighted words
- Change the pitch and tempo
- Studio-quality vocal reverb effect
- Full-screen video mode
- Multiple language options
- Micophone sold separately
A fun way to take your music to a whole new level is here. Order today!
My Voice Karaoke CD Specifications:
- System requirements:
Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit,) CD-ROM drive
Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, CD-ROM drive