A hands-on, easy-to-follow method that transforms wannabes into accomplished guitarists!
Your child discovered your collection of Metallica CDs and says they want to rock like that. So you bought them a simple electric guitar, but they're frustrated with it because they haven't got a clue about how to play it. Well, before it becomes dusty like all those other "must have" toys, get them eMedia's My Electric Guitar CD-ROM instruction.
Designed for children ages 6 and up, the full-motion lessons on this CD-ROM are simple and enjoyable. Their teachers are Charles McCrone, a graduate of the Guitar Institute of Technology, and his animated partner, Rocky the Guitar. Your child's self-esteem will quickly develop as they master the basics on guitar, from tuning and strumming chords to playing songs, ripping riffs, and more. To help them get their fingers on the right frets, an animated fretboard clues them in while the live recorded audio plays. MIDI tracks allow you to adjust the speed of the music to help them work on basic skills at their own pace. The CD-ROM also gives them an automatic tuner to keep their new axe in tune, a metronome to help them learn to keep proper time, a chord dictionary, and a digital recorder.
Before your little one can become the next Eddie Van Halen or Joan Jett, they must first learn how to play the guitar, and My Electric Guitar is the perfect home schooling they need.
- Full-motion videos guide kids through songs and playing techniques
- Animated fretboard shows correct fingerings as the music plays
- Automatic tuner allows you to play into your computer's microphone to tune your guitar
- Sections of songs can be sped up or slowed down, so kids can learn at their own pace
- Additional accessories include a chord dictionary, metronome, and digital recorder
- CD-ROM drive required