- Buy New
The world's best-selling CD-ROM guitar tutorial.
Take your playing to the next level with eMedia's Intermediate Guitar Method Volume 2 CD ROM. 85 video-enhanced guitar lessons cover hammer-ons, pull-offs, bends, vibrato, slides and barre chords. A rhythm section illustrates different strumming styles. Chapters on melodic soloing teach you how to play in the style of famous guitarists like Clapton, Beck, and Garcia. A fingerstyle section teaches new playing techniques and applies them to songs and exercises. Learn how to read music, both standard and tablature, and play in scales and modes. Includes a built-in tuner, metronome, recorder with playback, and an expanded 900-chord dictionary. PC/Mac.
Guitar Method 2 features many hit songs including the following:
"All Along the Watchtower" -Bob Dylan & Jimi Hendrix
"Too Much To Lose" -Jeff Beck
"Jet Airliner" -Steve Miller Band
"Drive On" -Johnny Cash
"Time In a Bottle" -Jim Croce
"Spoonful" -Howlin' Wolf & Cream
- 175 video-enhanced lessons that help you develop intermediate-level skills
- Covers hammer-ons, pull-offs, bends, vibrato, slides, barre chords, different strumming styles, melodic soloing, and much more
- Teaches you how to read music, both standard and tablature, and how to play in scales and modes
- Includes a scale dictionary, built-in automatic tuner, metronome, recorder with playback, and an expanded 1000-chord dictionary
Get Intermediate Guitar Method Volume 2 and take some serious steps towards guitar mastery!
Intermediate Guitar Method Volume 2 (CD-ROM) Specifications:
- System requirements:
- Windows: Windows 98/NT/2000/Me/XP/Vista
- CD-ROM drive, sound card, 256+ color display
- 16 MB of free RAM, 31 MB of free disk space
- Macintosh: Power PC (or faster), Intel OK
- Mac OS 9.0+ or Mac OS X 10.1+
- CD-ROM drive, 256+ color display
- 16 MB of free RAM, 18MB of free disk space
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about eMedia Intermediate Guitar Method Volume 2 (CD-ROM):
I like this method of learning. If it had been around when I started, I would be a lot better now. I like the interactive learning and seeing the notes played via notes or tab is great! I am getting back into the groove and am enjoying playing again.