Emedia EarMaster School 5 CD-Rom - 5-User Lab PackProduct #703587 Emedia 703587 JOYDJ Piano Instruction Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
5-user lab pack of the acclaimed ear training software, Earmaster School 5.
With the EarMaster School 5 - 5 user lab pack, you can install EarMaster School 5.0 ear training software on up to 5 computers at one campus.
Music is really all about hearing. When you play or hear music, your ear recognizes melodies, but can also be trained to identify notes, intervals, chords, modes and all other important music elements. If you want your students to sing, improvise or jam with confidence, they need to recognize all of these elements. Ear training can make this possible. EarMaster School 5 from eMedia is the perfect ear training solution for musicians and music students at all skill levels, whether instrumentalists or singers. The EarMaster software includes 651 ear training lessons for recognizing and transcribing intervals, chords, scales, rhythms and melodies. Your students can interact with eMedia EarMaster School 5 CD-ROM using the staff or the onscreen instruments: piano, guitar, bass, violin, cello, banjo and others. It provides detailed statistics on your progress and even allows you to create your own customized exercises. Learn to play, improvise, and compose by ear.
EarMaster School 5 includes all of the features and exercises found in EarMaster Pro and more. It allows you to create custom class lessons using the tutor editor and supports progress tracking with multiple users across a network.
- Memorize songs faster
- Play and sing music exactly as you hear it
- Read sheet music and "hear it in your head" instantly
- Understand music at a deeper level
- Perform with confidence in any musical situation
- Standard & Jazz tutors with 651 lessons
- Create your own customized exercises
- On-screen guitar, piano, violin, bass & others
- Sing, play or clap answers into a microphone
- Automatic guitar tuner and metronome
- Variable tone range - from soprano to bass
- Plays in any of 128 instrument sounds
- EarMaster provides all the tools you need to hone your hearing skills, all the way up to a professional level. Instruction is available in 13 languages including English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin and Japanese. EarMaster fills your needs regardless of your language, instrument or musical style.
- You can sing or play answers to exercises into your computer's microphone with any instrument you choose. The instant feedback you get on your answers will perfect your pitch accuracy and sight-reading skills. You can perform and input rhythm exercises by clapping into a microphone or using your computer mouse, keyboard, or any MIDI instrument. The interactive feedback will help you learn to play any rhythm, no matter how complicated.
Get a 5-user lab pack of this instructional software for your institution today.
EarMaster School 5 CD-Rom - 5-User Lab Pack Specifications:
- System Requirements:
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista
- 20 MB of free RAM, 12 MB of free hard disk space
- PC soundcard, CD-ROM
- G3 (or faster), Intel OK
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later (Universal Binary)
- 50 MB of free RAM, 26 MB of free hard disk space