eMedia Blues Guitar Legends Vol 1 (CD-ROM)Sku #950403000000000 eMedia 950403 JBFA Individual Artist Piano/Vocal/Guitar https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Learn how to play classic blues songs from the masters themselves!
Blues Guitar Legends by eMedia is a great CD-ROM-based learning tool for guitar players of all skill levels. Simplified chord versions of the songs are ideal for beginners, while experienced players can learn note-for-note from the full transcriptions of both lead and rhythm parts. During the lessons, the animated fretboard shows you the fingerings in real time, so you don't need to read music. Original recordings and variable-speed MIDI tracks let you learn at the tempo you choose. Looping lets you select and repeat tricky sections of a song. As an enhanced CD-ROM, the eMedia Blues Guitar Legends can be played either on an audio CD player or on your computer. Features include Playing Tips: Instructional material presents the chords and tips needed to master the song and also helps you emulate the tone and technique of the blues guitar greats. Artist Biographies and Photos: Gain insights into the lives of the legends.
Animated Fretboard: Watch the fretboard come alive with realtime display of notes, including bends, vibrato, and slides. Includes both right- and left-handed views from both the perspective of looking down at your guitar and across at an instructor's guitar. Automatic Tuner: Visually tune your electric or acoustic guitar by playing into a computer microphone. Includes custom tunings for specific songs when needed. The guitar tuner also provides audio reference notes for each string. Metronome: Allows you to set your own tempo and work on your picking speed, rhythm, and timing. Provides both visual cue and/or audio tick. Full range of tempi, from largo to presto. Recorder: Record and play yourself back. This feature allows you to compare your recordings with the originals, fine tune your skills, and store musical ideas.
- Includes these timeless blues tracks:
- "Statesboro Blues" performed by The Allman Brothers Band
- "Smoking Gun" performed by Robert Cray
- "Early In The Morning" performed by Buddy Guy, with Jeff Beck and Eric Clapton
- "The Thrill Is Gone" performed by B.B. King
- "Hide Away" performed by Freddie King
- "Boogie Chillen" performed by John Lee Hooker
- "Cherry Red Wine" performed by Jonny Lang
- "Crossfire" performed by Stevie Ray Vaughan
- "Hoochie Coochie Man" performed by Muddy Waters
Order this passport into da blooz TODAY!
Blues Guitar Legends Vol 1 (CD-ROM) Specifications:
- System requirements:
- Windows 98/NT/2000/Me/XP
- CD-ROM drive, sound card, 256+ color display
- 16 MB of free RAM, 19 MB of free disk space
- Power PC (or faster), Intel OK
- Mac OS 9.0+ or OS X 10.1+
- CD-ROM drive, 256+ color display
- 16 MB of free RAM, 18MB of free disk space
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about eMedia Blues Guitar Legends Vol 1 (CD-ROM):
This looks like a great tool for learning blues licks. But DOWNLOAD THE DEMO FIRST!!. I did so and I have to say, even after playing for about 5 years (granted, I'm a rhythym guitarist) I had a very frustrating time keeping up with the Masters. I was also playing on an acoustic. I imagine that the virtual fretboard just takes some getting used to, just as tablature took some getting used to. With all that said, I thought the design was intuitive and easy to use and I have decided to purchase it.