Cengage Learning Garageband "11 Power The Comprehensive Recording & PodcastSku #H94439000000000 Cengage Learning H94439 JPD Software Instruction https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Ready to explore music composition, recording, podcasting, audio/video blogging, remixing/mashing, sound design for video editing or DVD creation, or learning to play the guitar or piano with GarageBand? Great! This book will show you how. GarageBand is one of the most powerful and user-friendly tools available for capturing, manipulating, and sharing audio, and the best part is, it comes free with your Mac! Although GarageBand has always been easy to use, it provides an amazing amount of power and sophistication to users who really want to dig in and get the most out of it. This book covers all the newest features of the most recent version of GarageBand. Through the use of screenshots, tutorials, creative jumping-off points, real-world examples, and a conversational tone, this book will teach you how to use GarageBand to create music, record and publish podcasts, or even score your own movie. Whether you're just starting out with audio creation, or you are already familiar with GarageBand and simply want to take your skills to the next level, GarageBand '11 Power! is for you.
- Not just for musicians! This book shows users how to create, edit, mix and share their own Podcast, and provides info on publishing the podcast complete with RSS feed on the Internet, to their blog or website, or to the iTunes Music Store.
- Can be read in chunks, based on specific areas that the reader may want to explore or can be read from beginning to end as a step by step walkthrough of the entire application a resource guide and training tutorial all in one.
- Written by an award-winning Mac software instructor who is also a professional musician and life-long Macintosh enthusiast.
Garageband "11 Power The Comprehensive Recording & Podcast Specifications:
- Todd M. Howard Howard Digital Media
- ISBN-10: 1435459628
- ISBN-13: 9781435459625
- 400 Pages Paperback
- Previous Editions: 2010, 2009