Berklee Press Vocal Improvisation - An Instru-Vocal Approach For Soloists, Groups And Choirs Book/CDSku #H87856000000000 Berklee Press H87856 JOC Jazz/Pop/Rock Instruction https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Bop till you drop.
Learn to improvise in jazz, pop, rock, gospel, and rhythm and blues, in this user-friendly guide to vocal improvisation. Regardless of your level of musical training, these discussions, exercises, and games will give you technical knowledge and confidence to improvise expressively and effectively, within a singing group or as a soloist. The accompanying CD provides demonstration and sing-along tracks for practice.
- Icebreaker exercises, to free your creativity and help you become comfortable improvising
- Groove-based improvising ideas, including vocal percussion techniques
- How to use essential scales and modes for building expressive solos
- Scat and other "instru-vocal" techniques
Order today and add an entirely new dimension to your vocal performance.