BELWIN Alfred's Basic Ukulele Method 1 Book & Online Audio Beginner
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Alfred's Basic Ukulele Method 1 features clear, well-paced instruction that makes learning the ukulele easy and fun. This book covers how to hold your ukulele, tuning your ukulele, right- and left-hand techniques, the basics of reading music, chords, strumming patterns, songs, and how to read TAB.
For the first time, companion audio tracks that can be downloaded or streamed online are included with the book, so you'll have everything you need in one place.
- The Most Popular Method for Learning How to Play
- By Ron Manus and L. C. Harnsberger
- Item: 00-46014
- UPC: 038081522135
- ISBN 10: 1470636026
- ISBN 13: 9781470636029
- Series: Alfred's Basic Ukulele Library
- Category: Ukulele Method or Supplement
- Format: Book & Online Audio
- Instrument: Ukulele