Two award-winning software instruments, a compelling Moog DVD Documentary, and a behind-the-scenes private archives book.
Arturia is proud to pay tribute to the father of electronic music by introducing a limited edition pack in collaboration with - and to the aid of - the Bob Moog Foundation.
Dr. Bob's Collector Pack includes two of our award-winning software instruments, the Minimoog-V and the Moog Modular-V at a groundbreaking price.
It also offers a unique glimpse into Bob Moog's life, by including an exclusive book of private archives from the Moog Foundation and a DVD documentary.
For the first time in one collector pack, get your hands on 2 award-winning software instruments, offering a huge variety of sounds and creative possibilities, 1 great video documentary, 1 exclusive book and 1 collector button.
The ever-present Minimoog has been making its phat presence felt for over three decades. Artists and bands like Tangerine Dream, Kraftwerk, Depeche Mode, Keith Emerson, Jean-Michel Jarre and Klaus Schulze used the synthesizer. The Minimoog V generates the typical legendary sound which is excellent for basses and leads.
"Arturia has done it again. The Minimoog V’s sound quality captures the magic of the original classic Minimoog. We at Moog Music are happy to lend our name to this fine product."- Dr. Robert Moog
Moog Modular V
Because of its modular structure, the Moog Modular V offers virtually endless sonic possibilities.
This recreation can lead you to analog nirvana, producing haunting wispy lines, lush pads, burning unison leads, thunderous basses, and more.
The Moog Modular was used by such artists and bands as Tangerine Dream, The Beatles, the Rolling Stones and Wendy Carlos.
"I am delighted that Arturia's Moog Modular V is adding a new dimension to an instrument tradition that has a special meaning to so many musicians." - Dr. Robert Moog
DVD Bob Moog Documentary
MOOG, the film, takes us inside the mind of this legendary inventor as he shares his ideas about creativity, design, interactivity, and spirituality.
MOOG features interviews and performances by Stereolab, Keith Emerson, Jean-Jacques Perrey & Luke Vibert, Rick Wakeman, DJ Spooky, Money Mark and others.
"A compelling documentary portrait... a fascinating historical look at the technological side of the 60’s revolution in pop music." - The New York Times.
"An intriguing rendering of one of music technology's seminal figures." - Los Angeles Times
From Bob Moog’s Private Archives
Curated and prefaced by Michelle Moog-Koussa, President of the Bob Moog Foundation, this book unveils never before seen photographs and rare documents of Bob Moog.
This limited edition book offers a rare “behind the scenes” glimpse of an incredible story that genuinely revolutionized modern music.
- Dr Bob’s Collector Pack includes:
- Minimoog-V and Moog Modular-V software instruments
- Moog DVD Documentary by Hans Fjellestad (Multi Region, approx. 120 min)
- 72-page book including previously unpublished documents by the Moog Foundation
Own a piece of Moog history. Order today.
Dr.Bob's Collector Pack Specifications:
- Platform Specifications
- Windows: XP/Vista/Seven
- Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- Required Configuration
- PC/Windows: 1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU (Multiple cores recommended)
- Mac (Intel only) : 1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU (Multiple cores recommended)
- Protection by eLicenserTM (ex Syncrosoft): Internet connection required
- Pack dimensions: 10,6” x 7,9” x 9,8” (27 cm x 20 cm x 25 cm)
- Pack weight: 5 kilo (11 pounds)
- Box content:
- 2 Manuals in English, Japanese and French (A5 format)
- 1 DVD-Rom
- 1 Registration Plastic Card (credit card style)
- Buying the Dr. Bob's Collector Pack gives you the same privileges as buying separately the 2 instruments which are included in the bundle. All updates and free preset banks are accessible. 2 License numbers are provided.
- Main Features
- For each of the available software instruments delivered you get more than 600 high quality and innovative sounding presets
- Polyphony from 2 to 32 voices, with unison possibilities
- Each virtual instrument can be used as a stand-alone application or as a plug-in within your sequencer.
- Ready to be controlled by your external MIDI keyboard in just a few clicks.
- With the ability to work at 32bit/96kHz resolution, you can now make music on your computer the way you would with a hardware synthesizer.
- A revolutionary preset navigation system in the Minimoog-V: SoundMap
- All the features of the original synths have been recreated but more was added to take advantage of new possibilities :
- Modulation Matrices (available for the Minimoog-V only)
- New filter types
- Step sequencers Keyboard split and layer
- Innovative modulation sources
- Smart preset management
- And more.