Alfred Woodstock 40th Anniversary Special Edition - 2 DVD Set
Video Documentaries & Performances
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
3 days of Peace and Music on your screen.
The Alfred 2-DVD set, Woodstock 3 Days of Peace and Music The Director's Cut celebrates the 40th anniversary of the monumental musical event of the '60s. The two DVDs include a new 4-hour remastered director's cut of the film and over 3 hours of extras including: A Museum at Bethel Woods: The Story of the Sixties & Woodstock documentary, 18 songs by 13 acts of performances that have never appeared in any previous version of the film, and interviews of the sights and sounds of the historic 3-day event.
The 1969 Woodstock Music Festival was a pivotal event of the 1960s peace movement, and this landmark concert film is the definitive record of that milestone in rock 'n' roll history. More than a chronicle of the hippie movement, however; this is a film of genuine historical and social importance. Woodstock captures the spirit of America in transition, in an era when the Vietnam War was at its peak and antiwar protest was expressed through the liberating music of the time.
- Joan Baez
- Canned Heat
- Joe Cocker & The Grease Band
- Country Joe McDonald
- Country Joe & The Fish
- Crosby, Stills & Nash
- Arlo Guthrie
- Richie Havens
- Jimi Hendrix
- Jefferson Airplane
- Janis Joplin
- John Sebasitan
- Sha Na Na
- Sly & The Family Stone
- Ten Years After
- The Who
- Bonus Peformances:
- FULL DESCRIPTION OF 18 BONUS PERFORMANCES
- Joan Baez "One Day at a Time"
- Country Joe McDonald "Flying High"
- Santana "Evil Ways"
- Canned Heat "I'm Her Man" and "On the Road Again"
- Mountain "Beside the Sea" and "Southbound Train"
- Grateful Dead "Turn On Your Love Light"
- Creedence Clearwater Revival "Born on the Bayou", "I've Put a Spell on You" and
- "Keep on Chooglin'"
- The Who "We're Not Going To Take It" and "My Generation"
- Jefferson Airplane "3/5 of a Mile in 10 Seconds"
- Joe Cocker "Something's Coming On"
- Johnny Winter "Mean Town Blues"
- Paul Butterfield "Morning Sunrise"
- Sha Na Na "Teen Angel"
Own the film that captured the spirit of America in transition.
Woodstock 40th Anniversary Special Edition - 2 DVD Set Specifications:
- ITEM: 40-1000026403
- UPC: 085391176756
- ISBN 10: N/A
- ISBN 13: N/A
- CATEGORY: Personality DVD
- FORMAT: 2 DVDs