Alfred Time Awareness for All Musicians Book and CDProduct #943555 Alfred 943555 JQF Music Theory & Ear Training Reference Materials https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This book provides handy training, practice, and resourceful guide for all musicians who are seeking to improve their music-making abilities. Though written by a drummer, the text exercises and etudes in this instructional book are not for drummers only! And while a good number of the exercises can be sung or played on any instrument, the player is encouraged to tap these rhythms out: "playing" your thighs with your hands, for example, will work just fine. The examples can be performed solo or in a small group.
- By Peter Erskine
- CATEGORY: Percussion - Miscellaneous Educational Books and Manuals
- FORMAT: Book & CD
- Training for all musicians
- Specific exercises for jazz phrasing, pop/funk and classical music
- Solo and duet exercises, playable on any instrument
- Rhythm etudes with 1 - 4 parts for solo and ensemble practice