Alfred The Guitar Style Resource Book & CDProduct #H91078 Alfred H91078 JBFA Individual Artist Piano/Vocal/Guitar https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
You've learned the basics of guitar, so now it's time to explore new styles and techniques to help you become a well-rounded and more knowledgeable player. With The Guitar Style Resource, you will be exposed to a variety of musical influences that will help you create a unique, original, and exciting sound. Using examples based on actual songs, you will learn the essential elements of various styles. Learn about important players and understand what goes into creating a great guitar part. Dig in and explore new concepts that will unleash your inner musical potential. The included CD clearly demonstrates the musical examples in the book.
* Explore a wide variety of styles from rock and reggae to classical and funk
* Learn about the styles and recordings of pioneering players
* Master techniques such as fingerstyle, palm muting, hammer-ons, pull-offs, and bending
* Covers acoustic and electric guitar technique
* Includes sample licks and tips on soloing
- Item: 00-39292
- UPC: 038081439846
- ISBN 10: 0739089080
- ISBN 13: 9780739089088
- Series: Style Resource Series
- Category: Guitar Method or Supplement
- Format: Book & CD