Alfred Suzuki Violin School Piano Accompaniment Volume 2Product #424001 Alfred 424001 JOYBF Accompaniment String Method Books https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Learn music with the world-famous Suzuki method.
Piano accompaniment to Suzuki Violin School Volume 2.
The Suzuki Method of Talent Education is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that a person is the product of his or her environment. According to Dr. Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing children's potential so they can fully express themselves. Students are taught to play music using the "mother-tongue" approach that emphasizes repetition and positive reinforcement.
- Contents of Violin School Volume 2 include:
- Chorus from Judas Maccabaeus (G. F. Handel)
- Musette (J. S. Bach)
- Hunters' Chorus (C. M. v. Weber)
- Long, Long Ago (T. H. Bayly)
- Waltz (J. Brahms), Bourrée (G. F. Handel)
- The Two Grenadiers (R. Schumann)
- Theme from Witches' Dance (N. Paganini)
- Gavotte from Mignon (A. Thomas)
- Gavotte (J. B. Lully)
- Minuet in G (L. van Beethoven)