Alfred Suzuki Violin School Piano Accompaniment Volume 1Sku #424000000000000 Alfred 424000 JOYBF Accompaniment String Method Books https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Learn music using the world-famous Suzuki method.
Piano accompaniment to Suzuki Violin School Volume 1.
The Suzuki Method of Talent Education is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that a person is a product of his or her environment. According to Dr. Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing children's potential so they can fully express themselves. Students are taught to play music using the "mother-tongue" approach that emphasizes repetition and positive reinforcement.
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star Variations (Shinichi Suzuki)
- Lightly Row (Folk Song) Song of the Wind (Folk Song)
- Go Tell Aunt Rhody (Folk Song)
- O Come, Little Children (Folk Song)
- May Song (Folk Song)
- Long, Long Ago (T.H. Bayly)
- Allegro (Shinichi Suzuki)
- Perpetual Motion (Shinichi Suzuki)
- Allegretto (Shinichi Suzuki)
- Andantino (Shinichi Suzuki)
- Etude (Shinichi Suzuki)
- Minuet 1, Minuett III from Suite in G Minor for Klavier, BWV 822 (J.S. Bach)
- Minuet 2, Minuet, BWV Anh. II 116 from Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach (J.S. Bach)
- Minuet 3, Minuet BWV Anh. II 114/Anh. III 183 (J.S. Bach)
- The Happy Farmer from Album for the Young, Op. 68, No. 10 (R. Schumann
Suzuki Violin School Piano Accompaniment Volume 1 Specifications:
- 24 pages