Alfred On the Beaten Path Jazz (Book & CD)Product #H91082 Alfred H91082 JOG Drum Set Instruction https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The drummer's guide to musical styles and the legends who defined them.
The On the Beaten Path Jazz Book & CD set from Alfred is a must-have guide for drummers seeking insight into the history and development of a wide selection of genres. This set covers funk, alternative/punk rock, metal, progressive rock, classic rock, jam band, fusion, jazz, and reggae, and explores the legendary drummers that affected each style. This book will lead you through the styles, licks, and grooves that made each artist famous, with insight into their approaches, the gear they used, the bands they played in, and the drummers who influenced them.
The easy-to-follow lessons delve into authentic transcriptions of 85 infamous beats and solos from songs by Led Zeppelin, The Who, Rush, Metallica, The Police, Dream Theater, and others. Dozens of amazing photos are featured as well as a listing of essential recordings. All the beats and solos that are presented in the book are performed on the accompanying CD.
* Insight into the history and development of Funk, Alternative/Punk Rock, Metal, Progressive Rock, Classic Rock, Jam Band, Fusion, Jazz, and Reggae---plus a listing of essential recordings for each genre
* An audio CD containing all the beats and solos presented in the book
* Dozens of amazing photos
* 250 pages!
- Series: On the Beaten Path
- Category: Percussion - Drum Set Method or Collection
- Format: Book & CD
On the Beaten Path Jazz (Book & CD) Specifications:
- Item: 00-28006
- UPC: 038081306926
- ISBN 10: 0739047396
- ISBN 13: 9780739047392